Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Finally Saw an Otter!

"otter in the morning"

wOw! yAy!
 I finally saw an otter!
I have been told there are otters on our river. Friends have seen them. I have seen all the evidence. I have searched with the expressed desire to see one but to no avail. For three years I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a sight of one of these creatures. Finally this morning my wife exclaimed with joy as she looked out our picture window. There on a log, right beside our dock stood a beautiful river otter. It was eating and playing in the river and sat on that log for us to see.
 He slipped back into the river and he was gone. 
I should have taken a picture so I drew it instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!