Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 06, 2012

on a mission

"on a mission" don wright 2012

I have had more and more interest in my art. I am gearing up for some art shows. I have managed to build a little bit of an inventory and not give them all away. I have been playing with giclee canvas reproductions. I have been trying to standardize my framing. I have a mass of idea doodles just waiting to express themselves in color. I have been busy cataloging my art at http://waabaanakwad.blogspot.com . I have been moving forward at break neck speed, AND, at this pace I should be ready sometime soon in the year 2015...haha.

As you may have noticed, I am a little manic. I am also a little Attention deficited. I tend to jump in with both feet and then get distracted. My art tends to be off the cuff and quick and I really should spend some time to perfect my images. Having said that, I have surrendered to time. Time is just something that happens. Time is infinite. I am going to live forever anyway. These lines are my vibrations and I will vibrate my way through life  and become one with the biggest vibration that you could possibly imagine. I will be joining the angels choir and spend my days making beautiful music for the creator.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!