Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, March 04, 2013

New Office


After 2 and a half years of working from my home, I decided to take an office in North Bay. I was tired of watching my wifes tail lights head off into the snow storms. She has been a trooper commuting without complaint and I have become more and more fearful of her safety. Also, after 2.5 years of "solitary confinement" in my home office, I think I was going stir crazy. I now have a reason to get dressed and I will have to conform to a schedule.

Its a beautiful little office with french doors and hardwood flooring. There is a  pet shop right beside me and dogs parade across the front of my door as they go to, and from, the grooming station. It is a happy place. Also, my office is a couple blocks from Sue`s work AND just 5 minutes from my ice fishing shack!

Life is Good
blessings and cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!