Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 01, 2005

Disguising my Use

So my wife thinks this blogging stuff is like a bad realty TV show.

So, in an effort to diguise the fact that I’m really intrigued,

I have resorted to using technology.

There is a setting that allows you to post a blog

From an email.

Simply email the blog and voila……………

Now I’m going to test the bold setting, italic setting

And the underline setting. I’m also going to try

Different sized fonts.

These are all things I screwed up when trying to do a post from blogger.

…………..you see, I’m a juvenile blogger and quite blogging impaired

 

see ya

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!