Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, July 14, 2005

Save Money at Christmas



I was digging through some photos and found this one. I sent this email out to my clients at Christmas. I couldn't believe how many people I offended!

One client wrote back to me saying " Santa Clause is the spirit of Christmas. He is the spirit of forgiveness. He is the spirit of joy and peace and enables us to stop hating and begin loving."

Looks like we have forsaken God and traded Him for Santa. The sad thing is so many people buy into this. Magically at Christmas time, we trade in our hatred and fly the banner of peace and we owe it all to Santa?

You might think I'm a fundamentalist when I call Santa................Satan Clause

Someone needs to tell this little boy about Jesus and put the smile back on his face!

Are you offended?

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!