Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, July 31, 2005

What a Great Day!

I preached for the first time today at church.
It was great!
I really love our fellowship.
They were very encouraging,
and my message seemed well received.

There were some new faces.
I love seeing new faces.
I met up with one in the grocery store.
He went out of his way to find me and thank me.
I think he might come back.

My worries of inadequacy were proven unfounded.
I praise God for how He is working in me.
I ask Him for wisdom and stength
as I begin school in September.

dw

1 comment:

  1. Don,

    This is a priceless pic. I am sure very frightening as well. My parents got that call once when I was playing volleyball and broke my wrist. Not as bad as a concussion to be sure.

    Parenting... if you survive it you can survive anything.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!