Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Praise the Lord Event Part Deux

So the wood arrived last night as planned. I was so pleased to have the money. I handed over the dough. Only one problem. I had miscalculated the amount I owed. As it turns out, I was still $180.00 shy....oops.

So there I was faced with the embarrassment and saddled with debt anyway. He was good about it. I could see he felt bad for me as he was quick to justify the bill to me. It took 2 men and extra 5 hours to prepare the wood the way I wanted. The extra bill was completely justified. So there I was....unable to pay. I was releived as he was understanding.Though I was indebted, I still had to say "Praise the Lord" for his understanding. We arranged that I would pay as soon as I got the dough.

The wood is beautiful and he and his guys did an awesome job!; a job worthy of much more than I owed.

Well this morning at 7:00 a.m. I took a call from Mr Wood (thats what I will call him) He told me this...."the Lord laid it on my heart last night to forgive your debt. If its OK with you, I'd like to call us even" If its OK with me.......are you kidding!I would love for my debt to be forgiven. I said Praise the Lord!

I feel like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders. All the way in to work, I was pondering the concept of Love, Obedience and Forgiveness. I will try to explore that later in part trois of this Praise the Lord Trilogy.

By the way.....did I say "Praise the Lord"?

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!