Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I hate cars!

I dont like using the word hate, however there are 2 instances when the word hate can be used.
Hate can be used in conjunction with computers and cars.
On the way into the office, my temp light went on and my heater shut off. I'm thinking thermostat like in the old days. So I get the call from the garage...........$2300.00
Holy Cow!!!!!! So I call my mechanic and he says he has to call me back. He calls back and says, Don you're going to be upset. I said go ahead, give me the bad news. He says its going to be $1200.00. Imagine $2300.00 at one shop and $1200.00 at the other. At any rate $1200 may as well be $12,000.00. I just need to figure out how to get a dead car from Mississauga to Acton, how to get to work for the next few days and how to pay for it all when its done. Did I say I hate cars?
Rather than leaving on a down note, I think I will just say Praise the Lord for my family and freinds. I might even go one step further and mean it!

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!