Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm Sick and Tired of being Fed Up!

I'm Sick and Tired of being Fed Up!
I want to complain, but no one listens!
If I complain then they just say "don't mind him, he's just a complainer"
Why do I keep going back to Canadian Tire. I feel like a beaten dog.
First opportunity I can to go back for more disappointment I jump at it.
It reminds me of Romans. What I despise I do. Its like sin.
Everytime I need a widget or wadjet I return for more disappointment.
My car always seems to break down in front of the Canadian Tire shop.
Am I stupid? Am I nuts.......or do I just like to complain.
Well I'm sick and tired of being fed up with being sick and tired of shopping at Canadian Tire.
The only good thing about Canadian Tire is the Canadian Tire money.
Hey that reminds me of a story.........................

dw

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your brilliant insight. Next time I need an Algarve Car Hire, I'll be sure to drop by for a visit. Until then stay sweet for Jesus
    dw

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!