Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, September 19, 2005

I Love My Church!

I Love My Church!
If you do not love your church,
then I think it's time to move on.
I think you need to ask yourself these questions:
Does my church preach the gospel with boldness and conviction?
How relevent is my church?
Is my church "real"?
If you are answering no to these questions then ask yourself this one:
"What am I doing here?"
There are real churches out there,
preaching the gospel with boldness and conviction,
in a language and culture that we can relate to.
Trust me.
You can find real life, real faith,
real living, real worship and most importantly,
a real and living God.
He tells us that all we have to do is seek Him,
and He will be found.
When you find Him, you will love your church too!
If you don't trust me thats OK....Trust Him!
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!