Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, September 16, 2005

Picked up my Books Today

I picked up my books today. Class starts on Thursday.
First book is "A Biblical History of Israel" 400 pages of 4 pitch....well maybe not 4 pitch...but aweful small. Sue took one look and said "I think need glasses!" I need to have it read within a couple of weeks. I am not a very good reader. Lord help me....please.
Second Book is "An Introduction to the Old Testament" It doesnt look so bad. Have until December to get it read.
Both books will be nice additions to a growing library of books that I have strugggled to read. Notice the 3g's in strugggled. That is for effect and represents what I see after about 3 mintus of reading. Did I say Lord Help me? Lord help me....please
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!