Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Favourite Tree


This is my favourite tree. I know, sounds a little crazy doesnt it.
I found this tree while hiking near Salem (Fergus).
When I heard the Tornado had hit Salem/Fergus I was afraid that maybe my tree was a gonner. I went with my buddy to see for our own eyes. Well there it was....untouched.
The tornado ripped by about 500 feet away. That was a close call.
I know it sounds stupid, but life would have been a little emptier without this tree.
See for yourself. Isn't this an awesome example of God's glory.
I love this tree and I'm glad its still with us.
If you're wondering where this tree is, ask me sometime.
I will tell you. Wonderful things are best shared.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!