Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, October 24, 2005

and then there were three

I blogged about being a haven for stray cats. Well, a freind picked up the mother, leaving us with 3 kittens. Sunday was a good day in the cat flogging business. We managed to get rid of 2 kittens to great homes. That leaves us with one kitten and 2 original cats (one being a stray) The kitten we kept is the black kitty with white paws. Thats the one my wife prayed for before we got into this mess. We are not good at cat names so here is his name: "number one" This name angers my daughter and she wants some originality anmd thought. So she wants to call it Sylvester.

So here is the question: What was Sylvesters sons name in the Loony Tunes cartoon?

We are so bad with our cat names. Our big male stray's name is Big Red. He comes and goes as he pleases. Hey Hanni, you'de love Big Red. He showed up at our place meowing. When we opened the door to the house, he ran in and lay on the floor. When I went to the fridge he was there. Obviously he is experienced. We shared him with our neighbours as he comes and goes as he pleases. He has given up on them and he is ours full time....when he lets us. He comes home to sleep and then he leaves to fight. We dont want to get him fixed as every time we get a cat fixed, it gets run over by a car. Big Red hits me when I touch his tail. Though the temptation is great, I try to refrain from doing that. One night while sleeping on our bed, he wagged his tail. It hit me on the head. He assumed it was me and gave me a big wallup! Seems the rule is always in effect regardless of my inocense! Big Red is afraid of number one! What a baby!

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!