Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, October 10, 2005

A Link to my Brothers Mission Trip

My brother and his wife and freinds are
heading to Kyrgyzstan Tommorrow.
They are helping to lay the ground work for
a real life reality TV show without the TV.
Let me explain...this is really cool.

Its called "While You Were Out: Kyrgyi Style"
Heres the big plan.
They identify a senior(s) who require attention.
They remove the senior from the home and take them to a facility designed to have them cared for. It would be like a vaction almost spa like for them. They could receive care as required and they could receive love and fellowship.While the senior(s) are out, a team is cleaning, redecorating and outfitting the seniors home. When the senior(s) return, they will have a new lease on life. They will have seen the love of Jesus evidenced and they will receive physical care.

I have been asked to chronicle the journey through a blog spot.
I welcome you to visit.
http://actofkindness.blogspot.com/

Oh ya and today is my birthday!

dw

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Don! What'd you get?
    ps...how old are you now anyways? 30ish? sounds about right!?!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!