Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 14, 2005

Something to think about

In it's report on Global Missions, the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada confirmed:

"When we compared churches that have a growing missions program and those that do not, we discovered some interesting differences. Simply put, churches that have seen growth in the past five years have short-term mission teams high on their agenda."

my 2 cents............
We need to ponder this in our hearts. We need to carefully consider what this is telling us.
Not only does the word of God require this, but we see the proof is in the pudding....as it were.

Lets claim real religion. PLease read James 1:27

Eugen Peterson puts it this way: Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!