Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 20, 2005

More Advice

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I maynot follow. Do not walk beside me, either; just leave me the heck alone.

It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal yourneighbors newspaper, thats the time to do it.

Don't be irreplacable; if you can't be replaced you can't be promoted.
No one is listening until you make a mistake.

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

It may be your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

It's far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of carpayments.

Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way,when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If at first you don't suceed, skydiving is not for you.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and hewill sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probablyworth it.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windsheild.

Good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!