Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is my Precious Daughter



This is my precious daughter.
She is more daring than my wife Sue,
who could barely watch this picture being taken.
This was taken last winter on a hike.
I know I complained about wanting to bypass winter.
Well I found this picture and thought back to that day,
and would now endure a year of winters to relive it!
I see so much of my mother in Debbie.
Then again I see so much of Sue's mother in her.
Its strange but I dont really see Sue or myself in her.
maybe I'm just blind.
But thank the Lord I do see Jesus in her.
For a moment I was afraid to put her picture on the net,
for fear that soemone might come and steal her from me.
Funny, I never really worried about that
when I put my sons picture on.
Maybe cause he's 6 foot 2 and 210 pounds.
I remember saying to him,
If you dont wise up, i"m gonna have to give you a wuppin!
He said...............try it.
I said, thats It! No internet for a week................
and we all suffered
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!