Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, October 29, 2005

Congrats Tara!!!!!!!!

Hey Tara
I see you powered up yur Blog again.
Scoring a goal in soccer is about as good a reason as any!

I'm gonna leave a link here for Taras Tales
for the 3 or 4 people that read my Blog.
Now you will be innundated the visitors...not!
I know you are humble and do not neccessarily want all the traffic.
But now you have incentive to keep yur Blog up to date.

For the 3 or 4 people who read my blog, you probably know Tara.
But if ya dont I'll tell ya.

Tara is my sister.
Thats christianese for fellow passionate beleiver.
I introduced my friend Kim as my sister one time and everyone thought that was literal. Of course that would be my fault for using coded lingo.

At any rate, Tara and I are going to school together.
Its been a joy and an honour to call her my freind.
She has a great heart for God and is continually sweet for Jesus.

P.S. Tara, I hope you didnt read all the rotton things I said about myself.

dw

1 comment:

  1. Don,

    Just got back from Aquire the Fire, the teenagers had a great time. The Holy Spirit was certainly working overtime in Copps Coliseum this weekend.

    I'll post a recap on my blog tomorrow, since I've stared blogging again.

    Thanks for saying nice thing about me. I love you Don, you are such an awesome guy!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!