Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Wonderful View


Holy Cow
I need to lighten up a bit.
Lady gives me a compliment
and I fly off on a tyrade about how rotten I am,
and then as a grand finale,
I insult her!
.................................
Think happy thoughts Don like this picture.
There you are on your front deck
with the sweet smell of spring in the air!
Birds chirping, frogs croaking
....................................
and then reality strikes!
..................................
Its end of October and its getting wretched out there.
Leaves are pretty much off the trees
and winter is fast approaching.
I just put my storm windows on.
Soon we'll have 2-3 ft drifts of snow.
......................................
Man, I cant wait until Spring!!!!!!!!
Couldnt we just skip Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!