Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 04, 2005

Help me to pray please

I have a freind thats in trouble. My prayers appear to be just blowing in the wind. Its like I pray and the evil north wind comes and blows it all away. I know that God hears my prayers before they even leave my mouth, before they even leave my mind, but my hunanity fears otherwise. But its not about me and my worries or me and my prayers.
So what makes me think that my prayers are even relevent here. Why, because He told us. Jesus told me that if I prayed in His name, then the father would hear. I suppose God is working through things even though I dont see the results immediately.

I live in the here and the now. When I pray I want answers now. Its like I have no patience for time. I guess I fail to recognize that I'm living in Gods time, not my own. Here I go again with the ME thing.

PLease pray for my friend Grace. Please include her in your daily prayer. Even take a moment now if you wouldnt mind and call out to God. You may not know her or the trouble shes in. Trust me when I ask you to call out to God that He might reign Lord and Saviour in Graces life.
PLease pray that His loving kindness will lead to a real change.

I am struck by how sin in this world reverberates through our society like waves of tsunami's. The sin of one man Adam has caused an ebb and flow of trouble for us all. Our wickedness for not following Gods plan has certainly made a mess of things. That garden fiasco was like us all taking hot pokers and jabbing then in our eyes.

We read in Romans how we can trade the sin of one man Adam for the life that can be found in Jesus Christ. The only problem is that its hard for us to see with hot pokers jabbed in our eyes.

Dear God. Please be there for your daughter Grace in her time of struggle. PLease show her Lord, your presence. Lord when she closes her eyes, would You be there. Would You hold her in Your big strong arms and help her to see You and Your desire. Father help Grace to have a dream. Help Grace to make a plan. Lord with baby steps we march to You. Sometimes we got lost on the way. Lord give her a roadmap in her heart that she can follow. Be with her and encourage her by your very presence. Put a new song in her heart Lord. A song like we sing to you.

Her heart and flesh cries out,
to You the living God,
Your spirit's water for her soul.
She's tasted and She's seen,
Come once again to her,
I will bow down to You
She will bow down to You
We will bow down to You Lord,
to You, to You

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!