Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, November 06, 2005

I still Love my church

What a day! I still love my church.
The message at church today spoke directly to me.
I was a little bummed about missing communion with my friend this morning and guess what. The communion table was prepared at EVAC.
I was grateful to partake today. Jake had "an alter call" for the lack of a better term. I had a lot of baggage to drop at the cross today.
I bawled like a baby today. The elders and Jake prayed with me.
They are family to me. My sister Chris sat beside me and with me. She is such an encouragement and a great Kids ministry gal.
I suspect there were a few people at the cross today as heard someone say we were running out of room.
Any way, as I consider how much I am blessed by my brothers and sisters in Christ, I know that this is a good place for me. My tears and my joys are shared with so many people. These are genuine people who's hearts beat in unison with mine. I feel powered up and ready to face the world again!

Dear God thank you for the support. Thankyou for this congregation. Thank you that you let me be a part of it. Father, thank you that I can leave my burdons at Your cross. Thank you that You are so good at everything You do. Now please go to your daughter Hanni and fix things.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!