Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 07, 2005

"cause I'm so Happy, so very Happy!"

All the music, all the praise, all the Love, all the worship, every great thing that ever happened to me is pouring out of my mind.
"i got joy joy joy deep down in my heart"
where?
"down in my heart"
where?
"down in my heart"
because...."this is the day, this is the day"
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, Yet Gods love shines forever. "can you feel the mountains tremble" they tremble with the awesome knowledge of God!
I feel like I'm driving down this big highway of love.
The wind is blowing in my hair!
The great ruah of God (spelled wrong....breath of God that brings life)
I feel giddy and almost drunk with thanksgiving and joy.
God's daughter is home. The angels are rejoicing.
Yesterday the clouds, the wind, the rain were so ominous.
Today, the sun, uh, the son is shining in my face.
I cant contain my thanksgiving/happiness/joy/peace/gratefulness to God.
Your daughters come home. Quick get the fatted calf.
Bring her the scarlet robe and the jewellery.
You will dress her as a princess. She is a princess cause she's
"His girl. She's an heir to the kingdom, she justified, glorified, by the cleansing of His blood" Shes a princess cause daddy(ABBA) is a KING. The King of the universe! The King who sits on a heavenly throne. No man can mess with Him. He will protect her.

Father thank you for this great day. Thankyou for your awsesome love. Thank you for hearing our prayers. Lord it is such an honor to kneel before Your throne of grace. You alone are God. Father, through this joy would you breath into Hanni your persevering spirit. Would You give her the strength it will take. Would You constantly remind her. If she goes astray Lord, bring her back. If she heads to the street Lord would You lock the door. If she sees a man, may it be a pastor, a priest, a saint or even You lord. Fill Her life Lord with good people. Good examples. Mentors Lord that can stand beside her. Father my tears of joy fall on my keyboard Lord and its all because of You. Praise You magnificent provider! "Praise You in the heavens and on earth. Praise you in the morning, praise you in the evening" Praise You in our hearts, praise you in our minds, praise you in our actions. Oh God, thank You for Your salvation. Precious Jesus You have surely accomplished what You set out to do. You have made it possible for us to truly live!
Glorious hellelujia and amen
- your guy dw

1 comment:

  1. I have been told "One foot Hanni, one foot God." Well the tune has changed, God changed it. It is now 2 feet for God, Hanni now looking in faith to Trust her ever loving Father in Heaven. It is a time to rejoice.
    We try to hide from God's spirit but He will come after us. We serve an awesome God who will fight our battles. Jesus, you are awesome, full of majesty and honour, worthy of praise.
    Keep praying for her Don.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!