Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 11, 2005

Knowing God as Father

I was reading a blog yesterday where a very real point was brought up. How can someone know God as father when there own father was not a good example of Fatherhood. WOW what a great question.
As a father, it brings shame on us, when we dont model Gods intention for fatherhood. When we neglect our fatherly responsibilities, it has long, lasting and far reaching consequences on our children. In a sense, it impares their ability to see God in the way He intended.
so....I dug up a book that ny mom gave me called Knowing God as Father. It is written by Dr. James Robison. A copy of this book can be obtained by contacting Life Outreach International
P.O. Box 4000, Langley B.C. V3A 8J8.

I tryed to scan it into my blog, but it messed up all my formatting. Thats what I get for breaking copyright laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!