Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wanker Deluxe.....the band


Its been a lot of fun playing with Wanker Deluxe.
I've had opportunity to play a lot of cool gigs.
From private parties, to weddings, to concerts.
From backyards to bars to opera houses to churches.
Man its been fun.
We play for fun and fun is what we have.
We laugh so hard we almost piss ourselves.
We play acoustic bluegrass/folk/country.
We enjoy playing songs differently than they were ever intended
For example Freddy Zepplin's Stairway to Heaven
Stink Floyds Dark Side of the Barn
Its fun to play for an audience.
Especially when they are reved up
and looking for a good time.
The energy that permeates a building
with happy people is amazing
music is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!