Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

World vs Don

I posted this blog a week ago. After reading it a few hours later I got freaked and took it off. Well after thinking about it for a while I decided to re post it. It is exerpts from various conversations I've had with the people and with God.

Don: I met a girl on the net
World: oh no. Dont fall in love with her.
Don: I have, but not the way you are thinking
World: What about your wife and family
Don: They know I told them
World: but how could you do that? You have everything you ever wanted. You have a wonderful faithful wife and excellent Children. I thought you were a christian
Don: I am a christian. That is why I love her. Listen to me world. You dont understand the meaning of love. You have been fed lies by the media, by satan and by each other. You think love is sex. Well its NOT!
World: love is sex, love is carnal, love is self fulfilling
Don: Oh world you are wrong. Were you not listening to Jesus
World: Whos He. Is He like Budda or something.
Don: No world. He is the very embodyment of love. God came to us so that we could know love. So that we could know Him.
World: Sounds boring. Well dont get hurt with this so called Love
Don: I cant get hurt because He is with me and I play by the rules.
World: Don people lie. Your little freind on the internet will lie to you and try to take everything away from you. Everything you have worked so hard to acheive.
Don: everything I have was given to me by God. He told me not to covet. He told me to share.
World: ya right. Dont send any money
Don: I have no money to send.
World: You got sucker written on your forehead Don. This will only lead to pain and loss
Don: Pain and loss begins when we dont love each other.
World: you are wierd. You dont belong here
Don: I know. I am waiting for Him to come and take me from here.
World: and give up all the wondereful things? wealth, sex, status, power?Don: what wonderful things. You lie, You cheat, you steal and you do not love each other. If thats what this world is all about then come Lord Jesus and rescue me.
GOD: Don, dont listen to the world. Listen to me. Love my children. and if ya hurt them in any way, I'm gonna tie a millstone around your neck and throw you in the deepest ocean. I will tear you from limb to limb and I will make life a living hell. I will send you back to the place where I rescued you from.
Don: please Lord, NO! I promise I wont hurt your children. I promise I wont hurt your sons and daughters.
GOD: I know Don. I will be your strength and I will be Your guide. I have put in you something special. I have shown you how to love. Now go home and hug your wife and your children. I will bless you and give you so much love that you will need to share it with everyone. Only be very careful to follow the commands I have given you. You have read about me in the Old Testament. Though my love is great, I am holy and I wont tolerate your dis obedience.
Don: I promise Lord. You recued me and brought me from the muck and myre. You breathed Your life into my dry bones. You know every hair on my head. You know my thoughts before they leave my mouth. Oh Lord protect me from this world.
GOD: I will.
Don: thank you God
World: you are an absolute moron. You live in a dream world. You do not belong here.
GOD: dont worry about what they say Don. I came and they rejected me too!
Don: but God, it hurts
GOD: I know it hurts...I cry too
Don: Oh thank you Lord. I promise I wont let You down
GOD: I know Don...now get back to work
Don: yes GOD
Don: oh God?
GOD: yes don
Don: I love you
GOD: then feed my children and go back to work. There is much to accomplish
Don: yes Lord
GOD: Don you dont get the last word. I do! This conversation is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!