Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Best of 2005

So as we near the end of 2005,
I've been considering and remembering the year.
So I got to thinking..
"whats the best thing that happened in 2005
Many things happened this year.
For the most part it was a great year.
I've watched my children grow
and grown more and more proud of them.
I began school again after a couple of years off.
I'm loving it...except for the assignments.
Of course, every year my love for my wife grows.
She is the most amazing person I know!
As if it were possiblle, she got even better this year!
I went to a few weddings this summer.
Thats always fun.
Two of my best friends re-united this year
after 10 years apart!
But upon reflection,
the best thing that happened to me in 2005
is making a new friend.
I have grown to love this person very much.
This person is loving and faithful.
This person is bright and whitty
Through ups and downs
this person has taught me so much about life.
This person has endured hardships beyond imagination.
Through this, this person has been strong and brave.
This person asks questions and listens to answers.
This person is learning to dream.
This person became a christian this year.
This person is like a sponge for God.
I have met more christian maturity than I thought possible.
Yet, this person is humble like a child
and has the faith of a child.
This person has helped me to understand my own faith better.
This person has been a joy and a delight,
a light in darkness,
a spark for the fire,
and a golden lampstand.
I am so proud of her achievements!
and
I am proud to call her my friend
So here's to 2006
Cheers and Praise the Lord!
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!