Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, March 04, 2006

Increadibly Good Seats

This is a picture of Dylan and I at the Raptors game. We had incredibly good seats. On the left you can see the courtside interviews with Chuck Swirsky and on the right you can see the Raps in their pregame attire. Dylan is sporting a well manicure beard thingy and I am noticing a dash of gray in my hair.

note to self
keep your hair short

1 comment:

  1. WOW guy! you are both practically on the court?!

    Crikey dude i would be like mint'd to have seats that close. Well...if it was something i wanted to see HA!

    Hmm ya lookin more then i bit gray haha, Note to Don - Grow ya hair longer. Note to Dylan - the beardy thing is sooo cute guy1

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!