Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, March 04, 2006

Reflecting on Ecclesiastes....

Susan Elizabeth,
my wife,
my hope,
my life.
She makes me strong
and she gives me purpose.

For her I long ,
when we are apart.
Of her I dream,
and in my heart,
There is no other.
Oh God has blessed me,
in Him I praise
for how He has blessed my days
and surrounded me with such beauty and love,
unfailing faithfulness, a true blessing from above!
So what does this have to do with Ecclessiastes
you ask.
Well let me give you a little task.
Read the book and then reflect.
Read the book and introspect.
examine your feelings and dont neglect
survey your heart and then collect
your thoughts on this matter
then on the painters platter,
draw a picture, an image or a thought
and and then reflect on it alot.
I am certain, you will find....
a response quite similar to mine.
Drawing closer to that which you love
and a new appreciation for
the gifts from above!

1 comment:

  1. you are a lucky guy that you are so in love with this lady. She sounds amazing from what you say about her to me. She is a 'no shit' woman which is the best kind there is.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!