Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, April 28, 2006

Song Dedicated to a Hero

The song you are hearing is a song I wrote when I was about 18 or so. It is called the "Cage of the Dove". It speaks about wanting to be love in a loveless world. It speaks about wanting to be a tool to smash the cage of the dove.

I read my buddy's blog this morning and it reminded me of this song. If you get a chance, maybe click on this link and read her story. The article is called "Donna".

While I was just getting in from a night of revellry with the boys, she was sitting on a street curb with someone in need. Though the story is sad, its also happy. Yes there are people who care, and yes there are people who want to be love in a loveless world....and yes, that is sometimes a very difficult place to be. I just thank God for people like her....kind and brave!

2 comments:

  1. Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!