Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, April 01, 2006

Thanks James!


This picture is for James. I found his link on a freinds site. He has cool music playing on his blog and I asked him how he did it. He obliged with a description of "how to". Thanks James.

On James site he had a picture of a church door. It reminded me of a picture I had taken a couple of years ago, so it sent me to my picture archive and viola...here it is. I'm wondering if James took the church door picture himself, or if he found it on the net. At any rate, I love church doors.

There are so many different shapes, sizes and colors! I find church doors to be friendly and inviting....thats my impression. I realize that for many in this world, a church door is far from inviting. I feel bad about that.

These pictures remind me of the famous picture that appears on Nicki Gumbles Alpha videos. The only difference is that both these pics have door knobs or handles. The pic on Nickis video does not! We see Jesus standing on the outside knocking and because there is no door knob, the only way for Jesus to come in is by invitation....by us opening the door for him.

The pics that James and I have posted have door knobs. I'd like to think that Jesus resides within these church places, so a door knob is necessary. We must reach out and open that door! Simplistic view I know, but it struck my imagination.

Anyway...have a great day and never be afraid to open that door for Jesus. He will come and sup with you and it will be an expierience you will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!