Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, June 24, 2006

rANd0M REfLecTiOns

So theres this guy Jef.
He lives in the Philipines.
He has a cool blog.
He wrote this piece called RandomThoughts.
http://jefisthinkingaloud.blogspot.com/2006/06/random-thoughts.html

Well Snow read it as well.
She lives in England.
She too has a cool blog.
She wrote a poiece called Random Information.
http://snowtheflakeydrifter.blogspot.com/2006/06/inspired-by-jefs-blog.html

Well here In Canada and I am am thinking now about Random Reflections....

- I too use the same bar of soap to wash my butt and my face, in fact,
I even use it to wash my hair if I'm out of shampoo.

- I cant stand people who's voicemail says " you have reached xxx-xxxx".
Of course I have you banana, I am competant at dialing a telephone.
Are they all secret agents, wanting to hide or disguise there identitys?
Are they just angry cause they dont have a maid or a butler to answer.

- I like ketchup, I like hotdogs, I like Kraft dinner......
but dont ever put ketchup on the Kraft Dinner!
hhhhmmmm fancy Dijon Ketchup..perhaps

- I love eyes, they are the window to the soul. They tell so much.
They can share so much. Some people have shifty eyes that you
cant read or dont like reading. I dont like to bother with them.
I like to look for the genuine eyes.

- I gag when I brush my teeth

- I like stuffed animals. I like beanie babies.
I dont like Barbie...trust me. She is fake!
I could never be bothered with Ken
or any of the other male action figures,
but I saw a Jesus action figure that I have to get!
If anyone wants to give me a cool gift,
it would be the Jesus action figure.
I would smile and high five and chuckle with glee.
You'd feel like a million bucks watching my joy...
haha knock it off don

- I yawn when I am nervous

- I like a bit of danger. Thats not a healthy one to like.
I sat on the emergency podium at the middle of a long train tressel
across a big gorge as the train went by. It was so flippin scary we
just about pissed ourselves. But we did learn how it would feel
if you got caught out on the tressel when a train went by!
The concept does work..Dylan, Debbie....kids.... dont do stuff like that.

- I read national geographic, readers digest, my Bible and a bunch of blogs.
My favourite place to read is the john. I'm thinking about putting a PC there
so I can read blogs while I am reflecting and contemplating about
how much I like to read on the can....which strangley enough brings
us to the next point

- I like fart jokes and I beleive you should lift your cheek when
your on a wooden chair or your leg while you are walking.

- I dont care for sickening sweet people, and leave my cheek alone.

- I like Don Cherry and I like rockem sockem hockey.
I like watching sports where people push themselves beyond limits.
I like passion in the game.

- I can eat chocolate until I puke


1 comment:

  1. me too, I love reading in the johns...and the fart joke thing, count me in. I am that type of person who has a low tickle humor. I laugh at banal things or events. By the way, that artist versus the accountant thing...my mind is wired on the artist side. I love numbers but I can live without it...unlike arts! Cool post!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!