Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, June 29, 2006

Acton Church Plant

I am excited to be involved with the Acton Church Plant. I am excited about working and worshipping with some really cool people. I love Jesus and he led me to God. I love God and led me to EVAC. I love EVAC and I feel led to Acton. I feel that it is my obligation and responsibility to be involved with this church plant. I have been watching and praying about Acton for a while now. I am so excited for the vision and the potential that a Real Life Real Faith church can have. PLease pray for Acton. Pray for the Church plant and pray for the leadership. If you are interested in reading about some of the adventures and goings on at the Acton Church PLant, I would invite you to visit http://plant-a-church.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. count me in...to PRAY I mean,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the church plant is an excellent idea I have some reservations though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reservations cause people to think, or at least consider other realities. I'd love to talk to you some time off line. I value your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don, when I would pick students up for a lunch meeting and watch students go in and out of that highschool, all I could think was "these kids need Jesus"....
    God's gonna do amazing things...probably not exactly what we are thinking though....I'll be praying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for information and found it at this great site... hair removal gloria dante

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!