Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, June 30, 2006

My House


This is the plaque on my house. It was built in 1873. It was a one room school house that was built to serve its immediate communtity. It ceased to be useful in 1965, at which time kids were bussed to larger schools. We still get people stopping and saying " hey I went to school here". Sue and I have lived here for 20 years. Sue would be content to die here. I have wanderlust to roam, yet know that I could search the whole world and not find a better place to live. Its small, but cozy and the kids will be out of the house soon enough. We have a little slice of heaven here on earth. Now if I could only get high speed, my life would be complete!

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!