Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, June 23, 2006

Romeo, Now Youve Gone Too Far

I must admit I get a quiet joy when Romeo brings home a mouse or a rat....but this time Romeo, youve gone too far! Romeo brought home a duck this morning..yes a duck! Where the heck did he get a duck? There is a little creek and swamp about 1/4 mile from our place and he has been showing up soaken wet. We thought he was falling in the pool (which does happen more frequently then you would think) ...but a duck! Come on...cut us some slack! I noticed the little duck was still alive so I rescued it. I've cleaned it up and have it in a little box. however now I have a dilemna. I need to find mamma duck and his brothers and sisters. I will nurse this duck back to life and return him from whence he came. Romeo...youre grounded...bad cat...leave those ducks alone!....He doesnt seem to be listening. If you dont smarten up I will have you castrated! His ears perked a little I think he listening. oh no false alarm..he thought I said "would you like some food"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!