Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wonders of Technology and Go England Go uh I Mean Germany ohoh!

Technology is so flippin cool. I took this pic of me with my cell phone. I emailed it to a buddy of mine in England from my cell, and she posted it on her blog. I stopped in on her blog and noticed my pic so I right button clicked and saved that pic to my desktop. Enjoying the round trip that this pic made, I thought I'd post it here for posterity.

So whats with the England shirt! Of course I'd like to see England win the world cup! My great great great grand daddy came over from England. My buddy in England is a BIG footie fan and I have become a fan by osmosis. But there is this little complication. My wifes folks are from Germany. Since they have adopted me, it is natural for them to expect me to root for them. I must say I have always favored Germany in sporting events. They just have this way of beating odds, or making that just right play.Their commitment to personal and team excellence is usually evident when they perform. So to keep peace in the family I have decided to root for .......Iran!......NOT!

2 comments:

  1. on Snow's blog, England was spelled backward, sort of a mirror image. Ahhh! the world cup fever...darn my country doesn't even have a team. Well, we are more into basketball crap hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH OH JEF there is a basket ball player that is soooooooo fit but i forgot his name. He is african/american and wears a hoodie sometimes i think...ummm....GRRRR i lost it in my head...u'gh but he is sooo mint!

    KK yeah i tried to flip the picture but i dint know how but like it looks better that way round guy.

    So like we played Germany once and we lost on penalties THAS ALL!

    i hate penalites, doesnt tell you anything about the actual game.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!