Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fabulous Mouser


My cat Romeo, the young male who we adopted, has become a fabulous mouser. The only problem is he insists on bringing us his catch for approval. Then he sits down and chews everything but the head and spleen...yech. He knows all the secret entrances and exits to our house, the screen that lifts in my room and the screen that lifts on the front door...he made that one himself. So we have had various trophies brought to us... mice/rats/moles/voles/rabbits/chipmunks/squirrels and several unidentafiables. Amazingly, he has left the birds alone...or never caught one. Whatever he ate last night was big enough to leave scars on his face. That means he will need an extra couple of hours rest on my bed today. Romeo, you are such a charmer, but you are grossing out the ladies of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!