Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hiding Places for Dummies


Here are some tips for all of you who choose to hide from the police. My brother John masterminded this little manual after hearing the story of a friend who tried to hide behind a stump from the police. The trouble is, the stump was much to small to be used as a hiding place. So this manual was created for him.

It reminded me of one time when I was out with my buds driving in a car. One buddy said "duck..its the police" So in unison, all four of us ducked..including the driver. Well of course, when the policman saw all of us duck, he decided to pull us over. We all got charged with no seat belt offenses.

Thats what you get when you are a dummy!

4 comments:

  1. This is just too much fun and you found four (count 'em four) willing victims (or rather actors) to play the part.
    Can I be in your next made for blog movie...can I? Can I? huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I laughed my face off when I read it. I wish I could take the credit. I'd like to be in the next one too!!!!!!!!! or maybe we could add to it....hhhmmm got any good ideas???

    dw

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...i need to learn these police hiding techniques too!! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now were talkin, WORD VERIFICATION is off YEY!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!