Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, September 08, 2006

Precious, Precious, Precious

precious
adj 1: characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for; "a cherished friend"; "children are precious"; "a treasured heirloom"; "so good to feel wanted" [syn:
cherished, treasured, wanted] 2: of high worth or cost; "diamonds, sapphires, rubies, and emeralds are precious stones" 3: obviously contrived to charm; "an insufferably precious performance"; "a child with intolerably cute mannerisms" [syn: cute] adv : extremely; "there is precious little time left" [syn: preciously]

Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious, Precious.....
There, I will never spell it wrong again

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!