Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, September 09, 2006

Emerald Lake


My friend Ron and I hopped in my car and made the 5 hour trek up to Sturgeon Falls to visit a friend. Next morning we grabbed our Tim Hortons coffess and headed north 2 hours up a logging access road to the north west side of Lake Temagami. It was beautiful...except

I am not a good passenger and all the ups and down and rounds and rounds on that road caused my coffee to churn. I cried out..."pull over" as we came to this lake...Emerald Lake. I bound out of the vehicle and had a talk on the great white telephone.

Then I spied the dock. I told the guys I was out of commission for a bit and lay out at the end of this dock. I slept for what seamed like an hour. I could hear the water rippling and the loons. I felt peace and calm. It was so theraputic! That single hour felt like an entire vacation!

I want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!