Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Advice from Anon Friend

DW...this is also why you shouldn't abandon your blog. If your blog was just about putting on the happy stuff then it wasn't real. I always had the sense that it was true to what was going on in your life, good and bad. Get back on and share with others. They'll share back. I'm sure help, even in the hard times, will go both ways.

I dropped my blog for a whole pile of reasons. I also found myself with a pile of excusses. To be honest, I'm dazed and Confused. I have some struggles and trials that have shaken my understanding of what it means to be a christian living in a very unperfect world....imperfect...under perfect...lessthan perfect...whatever....FALLEN yes thats it. I have also found that those who seem to have it together are more fallen than the next. Shamefully I lump myself with this crowd, as Paul says...a chief offender.

So I guess I am taking the advice that I have heard form so many people. I have returned to the blog world. PLease have some patience as I'm not sure what commitment level I have.

Thankyou to those who have lifted me up in my troubled time.

2 comments:

  1. Ha!! I had to resort to poking you in the eye with the "wasn't real" stuff...sorry about that. It was just a prod. Welcome back. I knew you'd do it. Just take it slow and don't become a slave to the need to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And on your struggle....Elijah's holed up in a cave because the world is closing in on him and everyone wants to kill him...

    1 Kings 19:11 – And he [the angel] said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD [which Elijah didn’t do at first]. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: 12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

    Don't presuppose when and what you think that whisper will tell you. Just listen...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!