Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, December 31, 2006

4 Hours to midnight

its four hours to midnight
listening to the CD my nephew Ben gave us for Christmas.
very inspired and deeply moving
a new level of intimacy

i am crying.
tears of reflection
and tears of emotion
i am crying all the same
oh my tender heart
oh my sheltered heart
oh my breaking heart
i am crying all the same
a tough year
filled with pain and sorrow
while joy dances out side my window
with all the gifts God has given
and all the fortunes to be found
with luxury beyond imagination
i am crying all the same
its four hours to midnight
and we shall share
the ringing in of the new year
with a great friend and his daughter
and we will toast to a new year
and pray that Gods mighty hand may
protect us from ourselves
and the pain we bare
and i'm crying all the same

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!