Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thanks for the Card

Hey H
Thanks for the card! It was great to hear how things are going for you. I am excited for you playing in the worship band. That is so cool. Musicians need to play with other musicians to grow. Its also nice to play edifying music.
I'm thrilled to hear about your marks and your studies. I dropped out. I'm not proud, but I'm also not ashamed. Its a tough thing to raise a family, work full time and study. You are young and have the opportunity right now so make the best of it.
I'm glad that you are finding it a bit easier to make friendships.
I am excited to hear about your China trip. I am sure it will be a real experience. I am taking no trips, other than to northern ontario. Deb just got back from NewYorkCity. Dylan is going to Montreal in March.
Christmas was peaceful.
I miss you
Have a stellar, above average and excellent 2007
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!