Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

the turd gets a lift from a friend


I got this email from a friend. It brought a smile to my face, well actually I LOL'd! It is a response for the poor turd hitchhiker in my blog...below.

I often wonder about that poor turd hitch hiker. He's been at it non stop for days.....soon weeks. Heck some of my blogs are over a year old. That poor feller will be at it until I or someone else hits DELETE!

It got me thinking... well if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear, does it make a noise? hhhhmmm



If a motion gif is alone on my blog, and no one is looking...Is he still hitch hiking? hhhhmmm

Or If a man says something and his wife is not there to hear, is he still wrong? hhhmmmm

Anyway, thanks for the lift W.






1 comment:

  1. You're welcome D and yes the man is still wrong.
    Um, why would that change? (she says tilting her head to the left trying to surpress a sound much like "duh" coming from her cute pursed lips!)
    Gee, I realized I do like fantasy if I'm Wrighting it...oh my gosh - again!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!