Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 30, 2007

Back Pedal or Erase..That is the ?

OK so in a fit of passion, or insanity I wrote in my last blog... "I am tired of fatherhood". That is not really correct in the big scheme of things. I think I need to back pedal a bit. Fatherhood is what has defined me and my life. I wouldnt take it back for anything. I dont beleive I could be the person I am without my kids. My wife and I were united not only by our love, but also our desire to have children. Have I been a good father? I guess we all ask ourselves this. Could I have done things better?..probably. Do I have regrests? Well ya..I wish I handled things differantly here and there. Actually, I kinda feel like a failure sometimes. Yet other times I am the proudest person alive. SO...I am going to rephrase the statement. " I am tired of Parenthood"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!