Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 23, 2007

The Human Volcano...Kids dont try this at home!

We were chatting at Lunch and I was reminded of this funny tale.
I had a very upset stomach after drinking way too much orange juice. I asked my wife for Tums or Alka Seltzer and we had none. So I remembered from science class how sodium bicarbonate could offset acid. So I took a small glass of water and poured a couple of table spoons of sodium bicarbonate into the water. I stirred the "medicine" and poured it down my hatch. Within seconds I could feel rumbling. I ran to the sink just as the explosion happened. OMG...It was like the exorcist or something. White foam came exploding from down deep. It shot out like a massive volcano. I laughed my face off. I mean...what was I expecting?
So kids....dont do this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!