Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, July 19, 2007

MidWeek Vacation



Hey whatever happened to the water slides at Wasaga Beach 1? I took a one day vacation to be with my daughter and we decided to go to Wasaga Beach. Well before long we had 4 people and then we had 7. What a great day! Despite the weather man calling for rain...we braved on. Much to our great fortune the weather was awesome! The ladies had a great time swimming, snacking and shopping. My buddy Ron, My brother in law Gord and I had fun as well. The water was beautiful. The thunder and rain arrived at 5pm. You should have seen the beach clear. Within half an hour the place was a ghost town. I'm back at work today with a bit of a sun burn, rather refreshed. BUT...I still need to know......Where did the slide rides go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!