Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Visit From a Dear Friend






Sue and I had an unexpected visit from 2 childhood friends....good friends. It was so great to see them. Susan Walton was visiting from the Yukon. She went there for a summer job and basicallly never returned. They say that about the Yukon. Susan is my buddy Brians sister. I spent some of the best years of my life with them. Debbie Olsen drove Sue up. Debbie has a chocolat shop in Oakville. I LOVE CHOCOLAT!. ..and I love Debbie too! We used to sing in a band together. We shared some pretty excellent times. She and Sue are best freinds.
We had tea together and laughed and joked about life. Susan taught me 2 really cool things.........

ONE: hold your camera to the ground facing uo and you look down over the camera. The you shake your head wildly and take a picture.

TWO: take a mouthful of chocolat pudding and smush it on your front teeth. Then smile and take a poicture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!