Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, November 08, 2007

You Bought What??????



Thats right. I think I just bought a school bus. I was at a little party on Saturday night and a freind of Rons has 2. He wants to get one of them home to B.C. but cant afford the gas. He offered me the other bus for $500.00. Evidently it runs and can be certified. It has had all the school bus stuff taken off, and it has been registered as a RV recreational vehicle. So I thought COOL!!! and I went and told my wife. She said "are you crazy?" I guess that means NO.
So anyway, I got a call this morning form the guy and he is desparate. He now offered the bus for $300.00. It is sitting in Brantford, which is about 1.5 hours away. I told him that if he would drive it from Brantford to my driveway, I would give him the $300.00 plus a ride home.
So I need to rush home and get there before my wife and the bus because.......
I HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!