Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Horray...The're Home...and Goodbye See Ya Soon Mom!

My daughter Debbie just got back from Pheonix last night. She went with her cousins to visit Opa. The three ladies had a wonderful time. They went all over the place. They spent a day in Mexico, bartering for goods. My wife like Hair Clasps and now has a large collection. I like Mexican Blankets and they got me a really cool one. Its so nice to have them back. I always worry when seperated from those I love. I need to get over that. The three ladies looked so good. Young, pretty, intelligent, self confident and well adjusted. I am blessed and I imagine Opa felt quite blessed as well. Deb paid for her ticket with her own money. She worked hard and the flight wasnt cheap. She really loves her Opa and I am sure it was a trip that they will never forget.

So now my mom leaves for Kyrgyzstan today. In fact she is probably getting ready for customs as we speak. She will visit with my brother and the crew and she has a wonderful project that she is working on. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say but nonetheless she will be a very positive influence and help in many ways. My Mom is a special woman, so I ask you to join me as I pray for her safety.

Lord God, thank You for how you have blessed me with family and friends. Lord God, I pray that You would protect and encourage my mom and brothers family. Lord God would You continue to bless us, and Lord may we be a good testimony of Your love and faithfulness and would You give me the courage to shout Your name from the highest hilltop.

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!