Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Daily Blessings

I have been experiencing one trial after another for the last couple of years. It has created much inner turmoil and left my stomach in knots. It has left me feeling inner weakness, anger, frustration, guilt, and pain. I have often felt alone. During this time, while trying to cope with my own issues, I have neglected and hurt others...most especially my wife. She too has weathered the same storms as I, yet has always tried to be strong for me. She has always worked through her pain through servanthood and faithfulness to the plan. Through this time I have tried to honor God and be a good christian, yet the pain has been relentless. While I have been licking my own wounds I have forgotten many things. WELL THIS MUST STOP!

On a daily and continuall basis I will.....

1 I will ask my loving companion - How can I bless you today?
2 I will talk to God continually, and not hound him with my pain, but offer instead praises and thanksgiving.
3 I will walk in victory and be a blessing to others to Glorify my Saviour.

Sue and I will be celebrating our 24th anniversary this year. I jokingly asked her if she wanted to "renew" our vows" She laughed and questioned..."are our old vows dead or were they not good enough?"

For the record and boldly to the world I will make this statement AND live it out.....

My wife is the greatest thing that ever happened to me! I want to spend the rest of my life being her faithful and loving husband. I ask God to help me be a good son, brother, husband and father. Lord God, glorify Yourself through me, and mold me to Your perfect plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!